California Consumer Class Action Attorneys
Protecting Consumers Through Class Action Lawsuits
If you are the victim of consumer fraud in any form, you are probably not the only one. At the Employment Law Office of Ward Heinrichs, our lawyers can help victims of consumer fraud band together to hold fraudulent companies accountable.
Ward Heinrichs is an experienced class action litigators and aggressive trial lawyer with more than 20 years of experience. Contact us today to discuss what happened. We are ready to listen.
Challenging the Power Dynamics
No one can take on a large corporation alone. Even bringing a consumer fraud claim against a small company can be daunting. The more plaintiffs you can add to your claim, the stronger your position will be against the company. It’s time to turn the tables. Hire aggressive trial lawyers who are not afraid to take on complex consumer fraud cases.
Our law firm helps clients throughout California and across the nation bring class action lawsuits against consumer fraud and unfair business practices, such as:
- False advertising: When a company falsely advertises or misrepresents its product or the price of its product, it should be held accountable.
- Mortgage fraud/real estate fraud: An ever-increasing number of real estate agents, lenders, developers and other individuals and companies are being exposed for fraudulent practices.
- Bank fraud, including hidden bank fees and charges: Even if the amount of hidden fees and charges that the bank took out of your account is small, you are likely not alone. Multiplying the number of people who were affected by the fraud means multiplying the amount of money that the bank has wrongfully in its possession.
- Credit card fraud: Credit card companies often hide the fees that they charge consumers, and many get away with it. If something doesn’t look right, don’t ignore it. Contact us.
- Product warranty issues: Companies must honor their warranties. When they do not, they must be held accountable.
The above list is certainly not exhaustive. There are many more situations where consumers have been defrauded by trusted companies. No matter what you face, we can help you decide whether class action litigation is possible in your case.
Contact our consumer class action attorneys in San Diego, Ca.
Initial consultations are always free.